Terms of Service
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. By purchasing any item on our website, you are agreeing to the following terms of service.
- Don’t walk away! Never leave a burning candle unattended. Always ensure the candle is completely out before leaving it.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that might catch fire. Burn on stable heat resistant surface.
- ALWAYS keep candles out of reach of children + pets!
- Never touch or move a burning candle, or while the wax is still hot + liquified. Jars will be VERY HOT. Do not move until completely cool.
- Keep Candle away from drafts+ vents. Always burn in a well ventilated area.
- Always burn candles 3” apart from one another. Never place close to each other to ensure they don’t melt one another or get to hot to create fire risk.
- Always trim wick 1/4” before each burn. This is very important to avoid a large flame that can cause smoke + soot damage.
- To ensure an even burn + decrease the risk of “tunnelling” always burn your candle until the wax pool reaches the edge of the jar. Usually about 1 hour per inch of diameter. This is especially important for your first burn as wax has a physical memory.
- Please allow for a minimum of 3 hours for each burn, this way the wax will be fully to the edge of the jar.
- Extinguish your candle if the flame moves to close to the side of the jar.
- Do NOT burn candles for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Discontinue use of candle once the wax is 1/2” from the bottom.
Failure to follow candle safety could result in injury or risk of fire. Use at your own risk.